CHeS Employment Opportunities
We seek to sub-contract BC certified teachers who:
- are flexible and open-minded toward a variety of teaching methods
- consider themselves prompt and conscientious
- are in personal agreement with the Statement of Faith
- desire to contribute to the Vision and Goals
- desire to mentor learners in a Christian community
- have home educating experience
- Special Education experience or training is also very helpful as a high percentage of our new enrollments are special needs students
- Special Education Coordinators with prior teaching experience are also high on our need list
If the qualifications above describe you, please feel free to contact our Principal/Adminstrator Team. See instructions below. Presently we are seeking to hire a .5 FTE SE BC certified teacher who's a Christian believer and lives in the Vernon area of BC. You must be familiar with online learning and home education and able to accommodate students K-9. Please follow the hiring instructions below.
- A cover letter and resume must be submitted via email to the Principal or Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Principal or Administrator may ask for further clarification, references, and a faith testimony.
- When the best possible candidate(s) are chosen, those resumes, and applications will go before the Administration Team.
- An interview will be scheduled with the Administration Team which may include: School Administrator, Principal, and Special Education Coordinator (if the position is SE) to discuss filling the needed position.
- Upon successful completion of the interview process, the teacher will be chosen and notified by email or phone call confirming that they have been successfully appointed to the position.